Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Layout Guest Designer

Meet our November Guest Designer Leah Burgett:
Hello everyone! My name is Leah and I live in a small town east of Birmingham, Alabama.  I am excited to be November’s Guest Designer for Sketch-N-Scrap.  I am married to the sweetest man who spoils me rotten with lots of scrapbooking supplies!  We have an eight year old son who is the subject of 99% of my layouts! 
    I started scrapbooking after my mom gave me a kit one year for Christmas.  That was seven years ago and I am totally addicted! Scrapbooking lets me be creative in my own way!
    Sketch-N-Scrap’s November sketch was perfect for the pictures I took on a surprise weekend trip that my lovely husband surprised us with last month.  As you can tell from the pictures we went to the beach and the Okaloosa Pier is a favorite spot of ours to visit.  I kept my layout very close to the sketch.  The only thing I did different was I turned one of the pictures.  If you would like to see close ups of this layout or any other layouts please visit my blog: www.leahbslayouts.blogspot.com.  Thanks again SNS for another great challenge!

Leah put together a wonderful layout for us. The papers work so well with the photos. Love that "boardwalk" paper! Thanks Leah!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the Sketch Leah, so lovely to have you as Guest Designer this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Enjoy your month Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Congratulations on being Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats. Beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete