Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Card Guest Designer

Today I have for you our November Card Guest Designer Jean.
 HI, my name is Jean and I am so excited to be Guest Designing here at SketchNScrap. I live in Michigan and am mom to two adult children! One was married in September and the other will be married next June. I continue to scrap their lives as much as possible. Over the past few years I have also started making more cards – thank you cards especially. I often never know where to start and that is why sketches are so important. These allow me to head to my stash, grab some paper and get to work.  Thank you so much for allowing me this opportunity to work with these sketches!

Jean's card is absolutely beautiful, I especially love the added hearts and the inking. Thanks for inspiring us with a wonderful card Jean!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card Jean, I just love the paper used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! The hearts are a nice little surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful card Jean! Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete