Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Layout Guest Designer

Please join me in welcoming our August Guest Designer Hee Sun Kim.
My name is Hee Sun Kim.
I live in Seoul, Korea with my father, mother and an older brother.
I found such a beautiful handmade card on the Internet while searching for collage techniques and images I could use to decorate my personal planner. I was very much surprised to find out that there were so many people in the world making cards. I am enjoying this craft to this day! I am seeking a unique and vintage mixed media. To express the feeling, I have used many materials and made various attempts. I am continuously seeking inspiration, making an effort to share it, teaching students every day and making works.
Above all, I found a joy of my life through this crafts so that I am happy to share it.

Hee Sun Kim's layout is absolutely beautiful! I love the subtle colors and the rich colors in the photos. The embellishments are wonderful as well, I especially love the title piece.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome!! So glad to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. Congrats on being GD for August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Congrats on being GD for August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful! Congratulations on GD for this month.

    ReplyDelete