Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Card Guest Designer

Today we have our August Guest Designer Stacy Harper-Watson!
I am Stacy Harper-Watson and I live in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada .  I am a stay at home mom to 5 fun and crazy kids.  They range in age from 6 to 14.  I am lucky to have been married to my best friend for the last 20 years.  And I am luckier still to have found my passion….and that passion is scrapping.  I have always been a crafter but it was only 6 years ago that I found what I really loved to do!  Scrapping lets me record our family history for this and future generations, it lets me make cards and homemade paper crafts to share with friends and family and it gives me a chance to be a little creative each day.  I just love it so much!!  And I am excited to be able to share some of my creativity with you here at Sketch-n-Scrap.  I would love to have you visit me on my personal blog at http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com.   

Isn't Stacy's card adorable! Love that owl. Also inking the edges of the paper in black really makes the layers stand out.
 
Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and cute card Stacy. Congrats on being August Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.That is one of the cutest owls I have see created! Congrats and Thank you for being the August Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and congrats on being chosen as guest designer

    ReplyDelete