Sunday, December 2, 2018

Announcing our newest DT member!!

As the year draws to a close Sketch N Scrap is excited to share the addition of our newest DT member!!  Please join us in welcoming Tina Phillips to our Social Media Design Team!! 
Tina will join us on Facebook inspiring us with her amazing creativity and will be front and center in our crops helping inspire us with new challenges each and every month as we crop til we drop!!  Here is a bit more about Tina:
Hi! My name is Tina! I'm originally from Ky, but now live in Tennessee with my other half, our teen aged son, and a very lazy (but so stinkin' cute!) Bagel Dog. She's part beagle and part basset hound. Nope, she's not spoiled at all!! 😉 I'm a boy mom (5 boys ages 26, 24, 22, 18 and 14) and they are most often my scrap victims. Uhmm.....I mean inspiration!!! I love creating boy pages and working with bold, fun colors and patterns. And if you have ever seen my creations you know I am all about "Pile on the stuff!" Clean and simple is not my forte! I struggle with card making but I'm getting more comfortable with it. I'm so happy to be a member of this awesome team and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!
Welcome Tina!!! We are so glad you are part of our team!! 

3 comments: