Friday, May 18, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Design Team

Hi everyone! We hope all is going well! We wanted to announce our Design Team for Sketch N Scrap! We are so very excited to have these talented ladies to join us for this fun adventure! These ladies will be joining our team for the next 6 months to bring you fresh and inspiring ideas for Scrapping! I hope you take the time to check out their blogs, and also come back and join us for some Sketch N Scrap fun!

Lisa: Sketch designer, Scrap Designer, and Contributor


Lisa started scrapbooking in 1997 shortly after the birth of her son.  She joined her first online group in 2007 and after receiving inspiration and encouragement from her online scrapping friends she started her own blog :  MY CREATIVE ENDEAVORS http://createdbylisa.blogspot.com.  Lisa loves using sketches as a starting point for almost all her layouts. When she isn't putting pictures to paper she is sketching out plans for upcoming layouts.  She began creating her own sketches in 2010 hoping to inpsire other busy moms who have limited scrapping time and need to multitask while scrapbooking!  Lisa loves seeing how her sketches inspire others and receives a great amount of satisfaction seeing her basic sketch turned into a work of art!


Kelly Scrap Designer


My name is Kelly and I live in Texas with my hubby of 14 years who is very supportive of my crafting habit. We have 2 boys ages 13 and 12 as well as a 2 year old puppy who is our baby. After my boys were born, I stayed at home and started a small home daycare. I’ve always had a love for art and paper since I was young, doodling on all my notebooks and cross stitching. I started collecting memorabilia back in high school to put in a scrapbook my Mom had created by painting on the pages. The last several years have been such fun creating with all the products in the market now. I enjoy mixing different paper lines, painting, distressing along with creating in clean lines. I am a big fan of using sketches for inspiration and love going to the GASC every year to check out the latest & greatest as well as taking classes to learn more. I also love making cards and occasionally altering items when time allows. Other hobbies I enjoy are reading, gardening, fishing, watching my boys play sports, and quilting. You can find more of my work athttp://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com/
Heather Scrap Designer
My name is Heather Hall. I live in Nebraska with my husband Jeremy and 3 children, Rylan, Brett & Briliegh. I've been arting in some form my whole life. I started drawing in school and moved on to painting, stained glass and everything else that was available. In college I focused more on computers graduating with an Bachelors Degree in Visual Communications & Design. In 2002 I started working at a gift shop and the world of crafting opened up to me. I bought a saw and started with wood crafts, later I added a sewing machine to my arsenal and designed crafts for every season. I still work in both mediums, adding things to my website (www.theoldesaltbox.com) as I make them. In 2009 I gave birth to my triplets and the world of Scrap Booking opened it's doors to me. I enjoy working in the paper arts most these days. With 3 children there is always something to scrap about!

Jewels: Scrap Designer and Site Owner      
Hi! My name is Jewels! My love for Art and creating has been instilled in me as long as I can remember...given to me  by God! Throughout my life I have had a growing interest in a variety of art and crafty endevors.  My love for scrapbooking started when my Mommy showed me a scrapbook she made for her high school sweet heart, my Dad, when I was about 13.  After that I became hooked! I would collect odds and ends from places we would go and add them with pictures to scrapbooks. I mostly doodled for my embellishments and added stickers at the time. :) I did that for a few years and didn't really know the extent of how addicting this art could be until I had my first baby and was introduced to a whole new world of scrapbooking. The last five years I have developed a real passion and love for scrapping and enjoy growing in my craft. I have been blessed with the opportunity to be a designer and have had some of my work published. For that I am very thankful and blessed!  I absolutely love the creative outlet and opportunity to preserve memories and leave a legacy for my children and their children. I am excited, blessed, proud, and honored to be part of the scrappy world! I simply love Scrapbooking! You can click here for post about Scrapbooking or you can veiw my Scrapbooking Gallery and  Resume. Thanks for coming by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment