Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Please welcome our new design team!

We were so humbled by all the wonderful applicants we had for our design team call!  While we wished we could have picked each and everyone of you it just wasn't possible, however, we want to encourage those who did not make the team this go round to submit your application for upcoming calls that we will have in the future. So without further adieu we are pleased to announce our 2014 Summer/Fall Design team, these creative and talented ladies will be rockin' the house soon with their awesome work!

Layout Design Team: 
I'm a French woman who lives in Brittany, married and mother to teenager boy. When I'm not working, I love to scrap.  I have always been creative, but I really started scrapbooking a few years ago when two friends of mine showed me their scrapbooking work. I love to work with plenty of papers and sometimes I used inks and masks on my layouts. I don't have my own style, I like to do different things. I'm so happy now, to join "Sketch N Scrap" Design Team!!!!  To see more of Marie-Christine's work visit her blog, Ink and Scrap.

I'm Katia Cris, as I am called here in Brazil. I am a teacher and scrapping is a hobby where I can relax after work.  I have no children or animals.  I have always loved papers, pencils, scissors ... and have fun with it. 
I found scrapbooking while looking at a magazine in 2006. It was not very easy because in my town there are not many options. I like clean and colorful layouts. To see more of Katia's work visit her blog: Scrap Memories.


Let me introduce myself, my name is Wendy and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  I have been married for almost 22 years (gasp) and we have two children, Evan (12) and Elizabeth (10).  I love trying new techniques and therefore I really do not stick to one particular style of scrapbooking.  I am on a mission to get caught up on my photo albums (a girl can dream – right?) so I have challenged myself to try to complete a layout a day!  I find tons of inspiration online, especially at Sketch N Scrap!  Feel free to check in on my progress at my blog: W2   I am very much looking forward to being part of the talented Sketch N Scrap Design Team!   

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to join the Sketch-N-Scrap design team!  My name is Cathy and I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada.  I have been married to the peanut butter to my jelly Steve, for 10 years and together we have two silly monkeys, Seth and Lilith (a.k.a Lily).  I am a graphic designer and illustrator by trade, though I am currently working as a floral designer, which I'm loving!  I love anything artsy and crafty and have to have at least 5 projects on the go at any one time.  I have been drawing my whole life and even though art is my first love I am completely obsessed with all things scrappy!  I started scrapping in 2009 when my son was born and I am seriously addicted to it!  I love the freedom of it and the ability to combine my design knowledge with my love of crafting all while recording family memories. To see more of Cathy's work visit her blog : Nerd Girl in the Craft World

Hey scrappy friends! I got my start in scrapping over 15 years ago and ever since then, I have been hooked! I turned that passion into a business and started an online store & community about three years. I recently sold that to spend more time with my husband who retired in February. I have three kids who are the main subjects on my layouts! I am so excited to be a part of Sketch & Scrap's team and being inspired by all of the work shared here!!  For more of Tammi's work visit her blog: TJS Memories

My name is Michelle but most call me Chelle. I live in Ontario,Canada near the Honeymoon Capital. I live with my husband of 20 years and our 3 children, 2 boys ages 17 & 15 and a daughter age 8. I have been scrapbooking since 2001 when I was given my first pair of fancy scissors and some scrapbook paper. I love following sketches and have been on several  card sketch design teams. I have worked in a LSS and now help out for a friends online kit club (mostly with design and teaching at conventions). I recently have decided that I need to get back into scrapbooking (instead of just cards) and into art journaling and mixed media. I like to get MESSY when creating.  Check out Michelle's blog, Maybe Creative, to see more of her work.

Also please welcome back our returning layout designers:



Card Design Team:

I live in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada with my two amazing girls and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years. I hae been scrapbooking/paper crafter for over 11 years.  I have been a Stampin' Up! Demo in Canada (http://kidscollage.stampinup.net) for  the past 5 years and love teaching card classes. I love both traditional and digital scrapbooking and card making but create more traditionally.  My style is whatever is inspiring me at the moment. I can't say that there is any one product that I use on every project I create but that I love patterned paper, dies and stamps!  I'm very excited to be part of this great group of talented ladies as a Card Design Team Member.  My blog  is http://mandyreedyk.blogspot.ca   

I have been a ‘crafty lady’ all my life, enjoying all sorts of handicrafts - but my current passion is paper crafting. I am fortunate enough to have a room set aside for crafting - and I love to play! Give me a new technique and I am in my element! Most of my creations are cards, ATCs or tags…and I love a challenge! I am originally from the UK but have been an expat for the last 16 years, living in Australia, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi and now India. I am a mother of 4 and grandmother of 3 and all but my daughter live in Australia.   For more of Susan's work check out her blog: Calling all crafters

My name is Lydia, I am a married Mom of 2 busy kids.  I have been paper crafting since 1998. I enjoy both the solitude and social aspect of scrapbooking and card making.  Like most of you I am an avid collector of papercrafting supplies.  Colorful supplies, designs and pretty things inspire me. Check out Lydia's blog, Stampin' with Lydia, to see more of her work!

Returning card designers:
Brandi:

Hillary:

Rachelle:

We would also like to wish a fond farewell to our "retiring" design team members who have inspired us over the past six months! All of our Senior Design Team here at Sketch N Scrap wishes them a fond farewell and best of luck in their future endeavors as they continue to inspire us all with their amazing talent and creativity!  

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to you all! Looking forward to seeing your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all! I am honored to be returning to the DT as well. Can't wait to work with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the new team! I'm very happy to be staying on for another term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Everyone! So much talent in one spot, we are grateful to have you all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations & welcome to all the new ladies!! So stoked to have so many Canadians on the team - way to represent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome and congrats to the entire new team. Excited and honored to be here. Looking forward to working with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to everyone, and I can't wait to get started, this is an amazing DT and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful team! Can't wait to see all of the wonderful layouts and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the new design team members! Looking forward to seeing all your creativity.

    ReplyDelete