Friday, June 6, 2014

June Card Guest Designer

Please join me in welcoming our June Card Guest Designer Sara!
Hi my name is Sara I was born in the late 70s, married and mother of two sons who are the light of my eyes ... The taste for art remote generations old family ... but were the numbers they gave me the job.  Motherhood made ​​me rethink the designs of my existence and behold I could give life to my childhood dreams ...
I love crafts in general and I experienced everything that fascinates me .... But when I discovered Scrapbooking, I met a veritable explosion of information ... to adopt to improve, to create within my true passion ... the Cardmaking.  Besides the possibility of creating something, Cardmaking allows me to highlight my personality of person who enjoys a certain nostalgia for the tastes and traditional worshiping and remembering the past and worry about memorizing moments to remember in the future of mother that wants to transmit moments passed on to future generations, particularly their children. That's where the magic of Cardmaking ...  With full awareness of my limitations in this wide world, I thirst for learning and creating always with great affection and dedication, carving my papers, giving meaning to my soul ...
I consider myself a restless creature that constantly seeks perfection ....
I love paper, I love the vintage and shabby chic style and the colors that fascinate me are the pink, blue and brown, though I love all the colors in general . My favorite papers are Papermania, Authentique and Prima. I love charms, doilies and lace.
I love embossing and I'm starting with mix media!!! 
I love create, and bring to the paper my love, my thoughts, and my style!

Here is the wonderful card Sara did for us based off of yesterday's sketch. I'm loving the blue and white paper she used and the buttons are a fabulous touch!
Thanks for sharing Sara!

6 comments:

  1. It´s a please to be part of your team!!! Thanks a lot!!!!
    Kissies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card love it in the blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the card sketch Sara! Love those blues! Congrats on the Guest Design spot this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Congrats on being the GD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and welcome as a guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Sara. Welcome Guest Designer. So glad you are here with us.

    ReplyDelete