Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let's Crop!

Welcome to our first ever online crop!  We hope you will join us as we gather together during this busy holiday season and inspire each other!  We will be offering four challenges starting today. The challenges will run through December 18th (with a one day break for our regular December 15th sketch).  Our crop ends on December 21st at midnight CST and you will have until then to link up your layouts or cards created during the crop time to be eligible to win some great prizes.  So without further ado here is our first crop challenge: Let's play Scrapbook Bingo!

Create a layout, card or mixed media project using the items listed either top to bottom, across or diagonally (just like if you are playing standard bingo) 
 Here is my example:
For my layout I used the diagonal row from top right to bottom left : flowers, three patterned papers, celebration (birthday photos) and punches (scallop, circle and flower).  For my free space item I used enamel dots.  Easy peasy right?  I can't wait to see what you create with your bingo!  Now for the rules:
1) all projects must be newly created as of today for this challenge ( no back linking)
2) no combining with other SNS challenges (i.e. our regular sketch challenges)
3) You must link back to SNS in your blog entry
4) only one entry per challenge

Here are the prizes up for grabs:
Indie Chic chipboard stickers:

AND
Indie Chic Citron layered stickers:

You will get one entry per challenge into our prize draw, a random winner will be drawn on December 22nd.  To be eligible follow all the rules listed above AND make sure and link up your project on the sidebar under the  ONLINE CROP link (not the regular sketches link).  We can't wait for you to join us! Happy cropping!



8 comments:

  1. I hope I get a chance to play along this week! I love a good bingo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I am looking forward to tackling this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and your layout is beautiful Lisa!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and fun LO Lisa. Such pretty colors. Love it!!!! Must get started.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great choices on the grid and beautiful layout Lisa. Hope to play along too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome challenge! LOve your layout. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wohooo...this is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got busy with Christmas stuff and didn't get my layout posted in time, but I did go back and do this challenge, so thanks for the inspiration! Have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete