Can you believe we have already hit our last day of challenges for the first ever online crop? Time really does fly by quickly when we are having so much fun! Speaking of which, did you see the creative challenge by Lisa yesterday? If not, be sure to check it out HERE. Today we are going to give you a festive color challenge to wrap up our online crop and leave you in the mood for the holidays! Remember you will have until midnight, December 21st to link up any or all of your projects inspired by our challenges so there is still time to play along!
Pick 3+ of the colors shown in the photo below (black, white and kraft colors are allowed)
Here is my example using 3 of the colors and black and white:
And now for those Color Challenge rules:
1) Be sure to use at least 3 of the colors shown in the Color Challenge photo above. You are welcome to use them all if you choose. Black, white and kraft colors can be included as well.
2) All projects must be newly created as of today for this challenge (no back linking)
3) No combining with other SNS challenges (i.e. our regular sketch challenges)
4) You must link back to SNS in your blog entry
5) only one entry per challenge
Here are the prizes up for grabs:
Indie Chic chipboard stickers:
Indie Chic Citron layered stickers:
You will get one entry per challenge into our prize draw, a random winner will be drawn on December 22nd. To be eligible follow all the rules listed above AND make sure and link up your project on the sidebar under the ONLINE CROP link (not the regular sketches link). We hope you are getting a chance to join us and are enjoying the challenges. Happy cropping!