Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Card Sketch #158

Happy Hump Day!! This month is flying by and it's time for our last sketch of the month!! Today's card sketch is brought to us by sketch artist &owner Lisa:

Inspiration from our amazing DT:






We hope these amazing cards have inspired you to play along with us this month!  As an added incentive Paper House Productions is giving away a $20 Gift Card to one lucky randomly selected winner!  Our lucky winner will have fun shopping for papers, stickers, washi tape and more at Paper House Productions!!!
But remember you can't win if you don't play!
Here are the details of how to play along:
1. Make sure and link back to Sketch N Scrap in your blog post when sharing our sketch or a layout or card based on our sketch.
  (DO NOT USE THE DIRECT LINK, use http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com)
2. Link your layout or card up by clicking on the Froggy link in the sidebar.  Make sure and link up a DIRECT link to your blog post to allow us to easily locate your entry on your blog.
  Have fun, we can't wait to see what you create!


Link up your projects by November 30th at 9:55 pm CST
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and I am happy to join your challenge for the first time! I just linked up my card! I love using sketches and this is such a fun one! I enjoyed your team's gorgeous cards - thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stopped by after seeing KT Fit Kitty's card posted on an Outlawz Challenge. Loved her card... and the sketch intrigued me. So stopped over and am now a follower. I don't use sketches very often... but think that I need to start. So hope to join you soon. Kathy at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hopped over from kitty's blog and will certainly be joining your challenge. I was looking for a quick Thanksgiving card and I've found inspiration here. Can't wait to start joining the fun.

    ReplyDelete