Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Layout Guest Designer

Join me in welcoming our October layout Guest Designer Danie!
Hello there!!  - from Huntsville, Ontario.  My name is Danie (Scrap-a-holic) Ramirez-Diakun.  I am thrilled  to be Guest Designer with Sketch-N-Scrap, for the month of October.  I am happily married to the love of my life and Mummy to the apple-of-my-eye, my (now) 6 year old son.  My boys are very supportive of my paper crafting addiction!!   I started my scrapbooking journey, almost four years ago, at a fall weekend retreat - and have never looked back. 
-I am ADDICTED!!   I love pretty papers, stitching, the DIY embellies and all things crafting /creating.  Scrapbooking has brought my /our memories to life but the greatest gift is the friendship I have embraced.
I have had these photos waiting for this fabulous Sketch. These are my little guys very first pair of Converse - High Tops.   He loved them because they had flames on them...we couldn't get over how BIG his feet were /are!?  (we'll have to start saving NOW LOL)   I love how this Sketch ties all my photos together.  I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.
Please visit my Blog for more details and close ups.  I would love for you to let me know you were there and become a follower...
http://scrappydanie.blogspot.ca/
Thank you 
Danie
xo
Seriously how awesome is Danie's layout? I love the color choices and the flames. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful layout with us!
 
Supplies used in layout:
Bazzil cardstock, FP; MEology + stickers, BoBunny Dots, Silhouette cut files, Alphabet metal ribbon charms, Studio Calico wooden stars (natural + altered), film strip washi tape, Bistro chalk marker (white and black), twine, metal star clip (altered)

7 comments:

  1. Fun shoes and fabulous layout! Great take on the sketch, fun details and eye catching colour scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! And congrats Danie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the masculine take on the sketch, great job Danie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love on the embellishments especially the flames to tie into the memory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Danie! Glad to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and welcome Danie! What a fab and adorable LO! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all - you girls are so sweet with your kind words!! This is F.U.N.!!!

    ReplyDelete