Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Layout Guest Designer

With another New Year, we have another great bunch of guest designers lined up at Sketch-N-Scrap. Starting us off this year is Ashley


 I'm Ashley and I'm so excited to be a guest designer at Sketch N Scrap! I'm a huge fan and play along as often as I can, although I tend to use the sketches as a starting point for my layouts. Sometimes I change the size to 8.5x11 and decrease the number of photos and sometimes I use the 12x12 size but turn the sketch on its side. My day job is a registered nurse. It's actually a night job and I've been doing it for six years. My boyfriend is an attorney and we rescued a black Lab, Bentley, who is a handful and always keeps us on our toes. Thanks for this opportunity!

And Ashley did crop our sketch to fit a 8.5x11" layout. Showing the versatility of the sketches. I absolutely love the vintage vibe to this layout, with the photos and papers chosen.  How fun! Thanks Ashley!


Check back on the 6th for our first Card Guest Designer of the year!

5 comments:

  1. What a fab page Ashley! So glad you could join us as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage vibe, too!!! So fun! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! And congrats on being this months GD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page, Ashley. Also love how you adapted it to a smaller size. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome LO Ashley. A huge congrats on being GD for the month! WTG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete