I hope you enjoyed Inna's super creative challenge inspiring us to use our embossing folders! If you missed it you can find it HERE. Today it's Lisa here bringing you some fun and fast ways to organize your hoard stash. Let's admit it, we would all like to be more organized in all aspects of our lives, but especially in when it comes to our
hoard I mean, stash of scrapbook supplies! I am always looking for a great tip to organize my supplies. Here is a sneak of just SOME of my favorite ways to organize my supplies:
HANG IT UP
I have kits I have bought in the past and ones I have made out of my stash hung on pants hangers to allow me easy access to supplies and keep them from getting crushed in bins. My stamps and other supplies store UNDER the kits so there is really little wasted space.
PUT A SPIN ON IT
I hope these little tips will inspire you to organize your supplies to allow you more time to scrap! For more GREAT ideas on organizing your scrapbook supplies visit our Pinterest board on getting organized! You can find it HERE . We would love to hear your tips on how you organize your scrappy stuff as well! For today's challenge we are entering all participants who share their favorite organization tip in the comment section into the drawing for our 30 spools of American Crafts ribbon!!!!
Here are the rules:
1) Share your favorite organizing tip in the comment section on this post (one tip comment per person max)
2) For an extra entry into the drawing follow us on Pinterest HERE
If you are already a follower then leave that in the comments to let us know.
3) Deadline to enter is June 5th at midnight CST
4) We will draw a winner for the American Crafts 30 spools of ribbon from all entries into this challenge and our Birthday Bash Blog Treasure Hunt challenge. You have until May 31st at midnight CST to play along with the Treasure Hunt challenge for more ways to win!!!
5) Random drawing for the ribbon will take place on June 6th
Have fun and come back tomorrow to see what Designer Mandi has up her sleeve with her fun and creative twine challenge!